Absolute are looking for experienced Nuke artists to join our core VFX crew.
We are a tightly knit and effective studio who are passionate about creative work and the people that create it. As an artist at Absolute, you will need to be an enthusiastic self starter, someone that has creative flare and works well in a team environment.
· Following briefs from leads and VFX supervisors to deliver shots in a time and quality effective manner
· Carry out paint and prep work as well as compositing your own shots
· Minimum 3 years professional VFX background in either longform Episodic TV and/or Film or Commercials.
· Proficient in Nuke software.
· Strong experience in paint and prep work.
· Experience in compositing CG and live action elements.
· Skills include, rotoscoping, tracking (2D methods and 3D) , camera projections, marker removal, rig and wire removal, chroma keying, set extensions, CGI compositing.
· A strong eye for colour and composition.
· Good ability to troubleshoot and problem solve shots.
· Able to work well in a team as well as independently.
· Understanding and interest in photography and cameras is a bonus.
NOTE: Artists must be UK based, have the right to work in the UK and able to do a blend of remote working and in our Soho studio as part of our hybrid working.