Absolute require a Junior MCR Tech Op to work within a busy MCR Department which oversees all media in and out of the company, from prepping camera rushes to final transmission files.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate wishing to progress to Colour and Visual effects.
- A good knowledge of transcoding technologies and post software, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve.
- Knowledge of world transmission specifications and online social requirements.
- Strong QC knowledge to ensure the highest quality of final products reaching clients and broadcasters.
- Knowledge of camera shoot formats and conform experience is a benefit.
- Excellent communication skills, liaising with ops and producers internally and externally to ensure the smooth running of sessions and workflows.
- A problem-solving ability to ensure tight deadlines are always met and clients are happy.
- At least one year’s technical experience in a post-production/broadcast facility with an understanding of post-production workflows.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com