Absolute require a Senior MCR Tech Op to work within a busy MCR department which oversees all media in and out of the company, from prepping camera rushes to final transmission files. The role involves all aspects of MCR work over a seven day shift pattern with a flexible working environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· At least four years' previous technical experience in a post-production/broadcast facility with an understanding of post-production workflows
· A thorough knowledge of transcoding technologies and post software, including Adobe Creative Cloud and DaVinci Resolve
· An experienced knowledge of world transmission specifications and online social delivering
· Strong QC knowledge to ensure the highest quality of final products reaching clients and broadcasters
· Knowledge of camera shoot formats and conform experience
· Excellent communication skills, installing confidence when liaising with ops and producers internally and externally to ensure the smooth running of sessions and workflows
· A problem-solving ability to ensure tight deadlines are always met and clients are happy.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com